Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ways

U know , everyday , we have alot of stuffs happening infront of us , wheter its related to us or

not ..

I will tell you about my little story

Today , when i was eating chicken , suddenly ,my bracers came out , the wire i mean,

due to my roughness , lol

but anyway ,this is the first bad thing happended today ,after that when i left gurney , my phone

dissapeard ... the other bad thing

but the good part is , when i went to the dentist , i met a cute girl , i dono who the hell is she

but hell yeah , she is damn cute, and she's looking at me , and i was also peeking her actualy

and than , when i went to work , a aunty treated me RUM N RASIN ICE CREAM ! HAPPY

after work , I met my uncle which is even happier , cuz he seemed to be very glad about my work

and my hair colour..



So u see , when god close one door for you, don worry, cuz he will open another one

0 comments: