Friday, January 8, 2010

About British council , and the movie called panaromic shit !

Hi everyone,its been a long while since i blogged
Miss me?

Anyways
To tell you my life about 2010
It is actualy great,I think?

Went to british council this morning , well honestly
The class was awesome
I liked the teacher
I liked my groupies
And I met a old friend of mine


Oh anyway ,after the class, i rushed to my friends bday party ( pat koko)
Haha , seldom see him belanja , but he did
But honestly , the food sucks , and I went there as 'entertainment use' only
But the whole party thing , wasnt that bad , i guess?
I mean , it still makes me feel like we are devided to two groups

After dinner , we went to queensbay
For a movie called panaromic activity
C'mon
THIS MOVIE IS SCARY SHIT



2010 best movie , and which is the motivation to make me blog now,
I cant sleep because of the movie , ITS REALLY REALLY SO REAL!

A movie , YOU YOU AND YOU SHUD REALY WATCH !

0 comments: