Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Leaving my memories ..

I stopped by the place where we first met ...

Yes , the memory of you and me , keeps flashing back..


Than I went to the place we first date..


Yes..I remembered it clearly .. that time, i wasnt true..i wasnt a gud man..


Honestly I am just toying with your feelings...at first


But I came to know , that every word that u speak , every action that you made ...


Just keep catching my attention...

Yea..guys do flirt with you..and i knew that you're not intrested in them , but theres anger beneath my heart..


I took another breath..and i smiled ...and i knew ...you already kept me dazzled ,what can I do..


On valentines...i was serious that time , and i tought that you were toying with me ..


Cause im very vulnerable ..when it comes to love...


That time the whole week ....my toughts , my language , my feelings...were so true...


Yea ... Im just unconditionally falling for you...


Its hard to say it out..


But yea...i loved you ....


Thoose promises that I made , that I told you ,when you're inside my arms...


Guess I cant make it now...


I asked you ...dont you feel dangerous with me ?


You told me something...I dint expect to hear.....


And i treated it seriously ...



But after that day....


Everything changed...


You've changed the way you treated me ..


You were cold..


I could fell it..


few days later ...yea..we broke up...


Because of what they said ...


Isnt it ...funny?



It just collapsed ...everything...every single thing ...



I've tried to get over you ...but apparently I cant..


I craved your name inside my heart...and now...Im wipping it out..


They tell me ..your good ... your having a good life there...


Your happy..well...I can be happy too...


I am leaving ...and i realised ..our relationship ..finished with a dot...and not a commer..


Thanks for all my friends that saved my from my tears...


It is true... maybe KARMA?


Been toyed back ..


Good bye Wei Ming...


finaly i have guts to write your name out ....


I've got over you..

0 comments: