Saturday, March 28, 2009

friends ?

I am sorry that lately my post is emo stuff...


Its just that things happend. .


I promise the next one wont be!



anyway...


Now... I am feeling...so unsafe..


It feels like everyone is so not trust worthy..


Its not about the how big the matter is ? or how bad the matter is..


But it is about trust.. i trusted you ... and you should prove yourself trustworthy...


anyway .. friends? i dont know ... dont feeling knowing any new friends for now..they will betray you someday anyway ..


not related to my goood friends at schl ~ XD


i am just speechless , helpless ...


I am lonely , I dont hav siblings ..


Thats why i treated all my friends with true ..because i treat them as my siblings...


lol .. how stupid ..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

u hv jen~~~
true friends....