Saturday, February 28, 2009

S p e a k

There is no forever ... but you can always cherish the moment...



Everytime I fall for someone... I will fall hard... because I dont know how to stop..





You left with a smile ... I'm standing here with tears...



There is no place for me to hide ... you see through me with your sight...




I just cant take my sight out of you... Because you dazzle me alot ...





Love is always hidden... waiting 2 person to find ... It comes with sweet and ends with bitterness...




Its hard to let go .... Because Its tearing me apart , everytime i try..






I am gasping for air ... Because you're missing ...





I felt like being burned... Because I cant see you ....





You are so mesmerizing ... I just cant ...bear to hurt u ..




Now every part of my heart still misses you... waiting for you to come back...





Why would you just leave me .. by just listening to someone ...



Am I not trust worthy?





Thou art like the flowers of may ... your scent. .just kept me still... cant get another step..



You put on a stop sign .. And I cant go on further..




So i'm standing there....



Always desiring to see you...




I craved..words of you...inside my heart....




So now i will just ...wait for you to come back.....




the heart of mine...just cant accept another person ...



only you ____lym




unforgetable ..

0 comments: