Thursday, February 19, 2009

dont know

This article would be long

At first , i dont realy know what you're thinking
Than Whats your fooking problem
Than what do you want with me
Its none of your bussiness
As If it realy matters you ?
Nothing make sense kay?
Its completely ,NON of your bussiness
So can you fork off on this matter ?

For those who reads the article and thinks that im writing about you , well so be it than,
I have nothing to be afraid off !

I will go for what i want
And I realy will
I like
I love
I emo
I cried
I laugh
I smiled
I faked

My emotions
problems after that matter hapended



Everytime ,when someone looks at a tree , they wont pay attention at the leafs , well hey leaf !!
I saw you ! You Caught my attn ,gratz! Ok ? So lay out of my life too


I am so not myself now

geezz , what am I writting ?

I cant even think whats right or whats wrong now
Can someone give me guidence?

Is there anything that i can do ?

At least theres someone to comfort me

someone who tells me lame jokes

someone whos quite often saying the word FOOKING~

its ok ~ thx for your attendence !





p/s : this post was writen when i was totaly helpless

0 comments: