Monday, March 24, 2008

My past and now ..love life

Firstly, i want to apologize for my broken english for what i am going to tell you about..

Love...
Actually , 2 years ago, i loved a girl before..
Well, i got played ...
After that , i felt sad, heart brokened...
And i had a childish thinking that is..
She can hurt me ..why cant i hurt others?
Thats the first start i started playing..."love"
So i apologize to those girl that had been my victim...
Sorry...
Just till last year...again..
I met a girl ,that i m realy mad of....
There was realy nothing that i cant do for her
Anything that she requested...
It will be my priority..
She's just like my everything ..
We gone for long ...
Till one day..
She told me..
" Daniel,you know,we were not ment to be "
That time...my heart was realy shatterd..
I told her
"Its ok.. I noe i dun match u ..."
To me...welll...she's just too high for me to climb i guess..
After this , i again know the felling of being hurted
But this time
I hav a diffrent thinking
I know whats the feeling of being hurted
Its not good
So I will hav a deep thinking b4 i chase some1..
From Now on...

I hope i completely changed....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sO ke lian.... T.T

Daniel said...

lol who r u ?

_TINGx.co said...
This comment has been removed by the author.