Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Taiwan Drama I've been watching lately

Oh My GOD !

斗牛要不要 so damn nice

I watch finish disc 3 le

still waiting for disc 4 to come out leh

This is the picture of the drama

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
I watch this drama watch til kep on cry

Very touching

and the basketball

SO YENG



18禁不禁
Is the second drama i've been watching

Its so freaking funny

Laught till my stomach wana pecah le

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Share this two nice nice shows with you all

Hope you all will like it


By the way,

there is another movie which i dont suggest you to buy or to watch

that is " Meet The Spartans "

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

This movie totally sucks

I giv it 1/10 rating

2 comments:

Teoh Han Hui said...

Never watched any of these b4, hehehe...

Sebastian said...

erm..
really not interest in reading blogs
><

anyway,
nice job on your backgrounds.
nice pure white and a little pink.
good luck blogging and don't forget to study eh?

yours truthfully,
Sebastiian.